CrossFit Class: Make-up Day - 8 am
Free WOD - 9 am
CrossFit Rockwall holds FREE workouts every month at "the box" (aka our gym!) in Rockwall. Anyone is welcome to come, and we don't mind if you come to more than just one! Certified CrossFit coaches will be on hand to provide instruction, help you through the workout, and answer any questions you have. This is your opportunity to see what CrossFit is all about!
The workouts will be scalable to any fitness level, so don't worry if you aren't in shape yet. We design the free workouts for newbies and understand that you may not have worked out in a while. That's okay!
Workout of the Day
In teams of 2, complete as many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of the following, with only one person working at a time, except on the runs:
200 / 100 meter run
30 / 20 Wall ball shots
30 / 20 Kettlebell Swings
Post number of rounds completed to comments.
1) Double Lacrosse Ball Smash (forearm) - 2 minutes per side
- 1 lacrosse ball under forearm, 1 on top, flex, extend, make circles
2) Reset pelvis - 2 minutes per side
- push pull on knees for 5 seconds each for 4 sets, then squeeze ball between knees for 5 seconds
3) Wall Squat - 2 minutes per side
- lay down, squat stance w/ feet against wall, (use band)
- External Rotation - cross leg
- Internal Rotation - drop right knee toward left side of body, hook knee with other foot